Thinking about buying a pre-owned boat but don't know much about boats or what to look for?
Need help lining up financing, insurance, title transfer and registration?
It just so happens we know a lot about all these things and more. The best part is we're at your service regardless where you buy it.
Our "Assurance" program is being introduced to help buyers navigate what can be the treacherous waters of pre-owned boat buying. It's being created to help buyers, especially those new to boats and boating, get the information they need to make an informed decision. It doesn't matter where you buy, Here's a list of the services the program can provide:
- Condition Evaluation- Our service technicians will look over the boat top to bottom, stem to stern including the trailer. We'll prepare a report with our findings noting condition and any problem areas. We'll also give you repair cost estimates for any thing we find that needs attention.
- Fluid Analysis- Thru Titan Certified's DNA lab tests we can provide exact information about the internal condition of the two most important components of the boat. Once tested and approved by Titan the power train qualifies for their 3 month/ 55 hour guarantee.
- Valuation- Provide information about the current market value of the craft.
- Financing- Dealing with the top marine lenders in the country we can provide financing resources at very competitive terms and rates. There's no obligation.
- Insurance- Just as with finance we can put you in touch with national insurers who specialize in marine products. There's no cost or obligation on your part to get a quote.
- Title & Registration- We know the laws and the documentation requirements. Spending hours waiting at the tag office only to find out your paper work is incomplete is no fun.
- Sea Tow Membership- As part of the condition evaluation we'll give you a sixty (60) day Sea Tow Membership after you buy the boat.
- Training- Operation and safety classes are offered as well as private one on one instruction is available as well.
We can provide you with all this information and more. Once you've got your boat, what better place to have any needed work completed than one of the Industry's Top 100 dealerships? For the sixth year in a row Mount Dora Boating Center has been named as one of Boating Industry Magazines Top 100 dealers in the country. In addition to technical repairs we offer:
- Clean-up and detailing services
- Fiberglass repair & restoration
- Custom canvas fabrication & repairs
- Upholstery repair & restoration
- Transportation service
- Wet slips or Hy-dry storage
- Boating educational classes
- Boating events & activities
Our objective in offering this new program is to give buyers all the information they need to make a wise choice when purchasing a pre-owned boat. Having been in the business for forty plus years, we've seen more then one case where having us check out a boat before the purchase could have saved its new owner thousands of dollars. So if you're in the market and think you've found a great deal, let us lend our expertise and "Assurance" you have!
Give us a call today! 352-383-3150