We thank you for taking the time to visit our website and wanted to take a moment to tell you a few things about our organization. Our dealership exists for the sole purpose of making your boating experience as enjoyable as possible. We believe to be one of our customers, we need to earn your business, and we have put in place certain standards you should EXPECT from us.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
• To be assisted by a capable and knowledgeable sales person.
• All advertising and representations are truthful and factual.
• A written sales agreement with all details of the transaction.
• A Demonstration and instruction of boat operations.
• The boat to be delivered on time and tested before delivery.
• An explanation of maintenance requirements.
• An explanation and copies of warranties.
• An explanation of anticipated repair/maintenance to be done.
• Estimated repair time and cost.
• Timely notice and explanation of any changes to these times or costs, for your approval.
• Work to be done right the first time.
• Work to be completed on time.
• An itemized list of all charges with explanation when requested.
• Access to management to assist in decisions or explanations.
• To be able to examine all damaged or warn parts replaced.
STORAGE & OPERATIONS
• Fair, open and honest treatment without discrimination.
• Respectful, professional and accurate responses to all your questions.
• Privacy and confidentiality of customer records.
• To be able to voice any concern directly with our management team.
This is what you CAN and SHOULD expect, at a minimum, from all your business with Mount Dora Boating Center. We feel you should expect this from any company you do business with. We would greatly appreciate your holding us to this minimum and letting us know if we ever fail to provide it. Our goal is to satisfy your boating needs, so you can have the fun and relaxation you deserve!