Top 100 Dealers since 2004
|Mount Dora Boating Center & Marina strives to be much more than a traditional boat dealership. We offer the most comprehensive boating and marina facility dedicated to recreational boating in Central Florida, with a list of services and abilities all under one roof that far outreach and surpass any other marine organization in our market. We cater to boats and boaters equally, with an unprecedented level of personal care, professionalism and commitment to meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations. |
Our Boat Services include:
- Up-front estimates and competitive pricing
- Mechanical services
- Inboard / Stern Drive / Outboard Repairs
- Pick up, delivery and boat transport
- Clean-up, detailing
- Fiberglass gelcoat repair/ restoration
- Trailer repairs
- GPS/ electronic installation
- Canvas fabrication/ repair
- Upholstery repair/ recovering
- Routine maintenance
- Boat bottom painting services
- Marina services including covered slip storage on the water or covered high dry
- Every boat is lake-tested and returned cleaner than you left it!
We are factory authorized service centers for Honda, Mercury, Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, Monterey, and Harris Flotebote. We can provide routine maintenance for all other outboards, stern drive, and inboard gas powered boats.
There's no job to big or to small for our cleaning and detail services. From a simple wash and vac to full oxidation removal and finish restoration we can handle the job.
Pick-up, Delivery, and boat transport:
Can't get your boat in for service? We can pick-up and deliver to your home or dock. We can safely transport boats 18-34 feet, pontoons 14-24 feet. Long distance transportation is also a service we provide.
Gel coat and Fiberglass Repair:
We can make your "Boo Boo's" disappear repairing Gel coat scratches, gouges, Fiberglass repair, as well as transom and stringer replacement are all jobs we can handle.
Whether you need a zipper or snap replaced to a full canvas enclosure made we can handle the job. Upholstery services include resewing seems, recovering to complete interior replacement.
Making sure the engine and drive train are in proper running order has three big benefits:
Full system and safety gear inspections are done complimentary with every annual service.
- Hours of trouble free, worry free boating
- Protects the value of your boat
- Detects and corrects small problems before they become large problems
Mount Dora Boating
Center & Marina
148 Charles Ave
Mount Dora FL 32757
Phone: (352) 383-3150